LEARN REAL RADIO LESSONS AT THE #LIBERTYRADIOAWARDS CONFERENCE!
This year’s conference will take the form of “fireside chats” with a mixture of Legends, Hall of Famers, and Bright Stars sharing their experiences. The sessions will allow for a great deal of audience participation and will present you with an opportunity to learn from people who have been there and done that, as well as from people whose careers are on the rise.
PANEL DISCUSSION – FIRELIGHTERS
They’re young, dynamic and they’re going places! These Bright Stars have been recognized as future leaders of the industry, and they will speak about where they see radio going and how they will shape the industry.
- Motseki Mabuya – Station Manager, Bokamoso FM
- Amore Swanepoel – General Manager, Mediaheads
- Kenielwe (Kenzi) Mohapi – Jacaranda FM
- Lwazi Mpofu – Former Programme Manager, MFM
PANEL DISCUSSION – FIREBRANDS
These legends of the radio industry have seen many changes in the industry throughout their careers and they have learned how to adapt to an ever changing and innovating environment. They will share the secrets of their careers as well as some of the lessons (and anecdotes) that they have experienced along the way.
- Lynn Joffe – CEO, Creatrix
- Ashraf Garda – Chief Driver: Champion South Africa and Talk Show Host
- Patrick Bogatsu – Programme Manager, Vuma FM
- Denzil Taylor – Head of News, POWER 98.7
The conference is a great opportunity to network with people who are passionate about radio, so make sure you book your seat!
Date: 13 April 2019 | Venue: Michelangelo Hotel | Time: 10h00 – 13h00