FINE-TUNE YOUR RADIO EXPERTISE!
The Liberty Radio Awards Radio Conference offers the ideal opportunity to learn more about radio, to discover new ideas on the latest broadcast technology and thinking behind radio and to sharpen your offering to your listeners. Ensure that you market radio that builds an audience and sales.BOOK NOW
Topics will provide insight on the following:
- Programming trends and developments
- What is it that listeners want from your station and/or show? Programming and content is at the core of what we do every day in the radio industry. It’s what makes the listeners tune into your station/show and what keeps them there, or makes them go elsewhere. What are stations doing today to attract and retain audiences? Where are they doing their research and what elements are they bringing together to make a compelling product for their listeners.
- Developments in audience research
- The “new” BRC RAM research has now been in the market for 3 years and it’s time to look at what has been learned and what is still coming in terms of data being gathered. How can stations use the data to refine their content and what additional data is anticipated in the future?
- Marketing - How to build an audience and sales
- Building an audience is at the heart of all radio programming. How do some of the best in the business go about doing this, and building brand awareness and then converting this to sales? Hear from some of the stations that are leading the market in growing listenership numbers and in generating increased revenue.
- Broadcasting technology
- DAB is coming to SA, the question is simply when? Gain insight and knowledge on the possibilities offered by DAB.
- SA Radio Legends
- This panel discussion will feature some of the big names of broadcasting – people who have made it in the industry and who have many an anecdote to share about what they have seen in the time that they have been in radio.
Conference details:Date: 14 April 2018
Venue: The Michelangelo Hotel
Time: 09h30 – 14h30
Price: R750 ex VAT
For more information, contact email@example.com